View Single Post
      02-04-2020, 01:44 PM   #13
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
I am. And that should be your bill out rate at minimum. And in my professional opinion, if you want the aggregate of two 0.1hrs, that equals 0.7hrs. You just sort of slant the first "1" a little diagonally, and then take the second "1" and just sort of affix it to the top...producing the number "7". Least, that's the sort of math I do.

Now, this informal consultation you requested took me 1.3 hours - where should I send my bill? More importantly, when can I expect payment?

Please send the bill to Champ. He lives in the Seattle area and hangs out at burger joints. Make sure you send the bill to 1 Champ 2 cups in the event that someone else there happens to be named Champ. He should be easy to spot. He should be adorning a black and white Champion sweat suit. He typically hangs out with two plastic cups of water.

The entire purpose of my billing downshift was to buy one of these fine jumpsuits. I'll have to save up or pray that downshift has more questions needing answers so I can snag the slippers and headband.
Appreciate 2
Rmtt8208.00