View Single Post
      12-24-2018, 05:11 PM   #6
Cmarkortiz
Rep
Drives: Bmw i3 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vitalität View Post
Hello all, hopefully I will be a proud owner of an i3 soon. I am eyeing on a 2015 BMW i3 Giga with Parking Assistance Package & Tech + Driving Assist Package and 22k on the clock for $18,300. Is there anything to look for specifically for 2015 model? Is 2014 better or 2016? I am new to this so forgive my ignorance. It's not REX, I will be using it within 25 mile radius and might put less than 300 miles a week so I don't want to deal with putting gas again, my X5 is enough hopefully my last gas car. I heard about the range anxiety but I'm not too worried about it since like I mentioned, I will do short distances only. I am surprised how the depreciation on these are so drastic only few years, wow. I am not worried about that though and intend it to keep just like my 11 year old X5.

I still have my X5 and still on that section here which I am familiar with and do all maintenance and mods except coding.

Thank you in advance guys!
I will be a new owner as well waiting to have my account validated on here so i can post some questions
Appreciate 0