10-13-2018, 04:49 PM   #78
F30lolz
I can haz cheezburger?
Rep
Drives: 14 Sahara/08 335xi/22 Maverick

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by brettbmw View Post
God being a MET fan is even worse, did they even show up this season...im afraid to wear my hat...Yanks i think will be in their next yr..
The team has taken a few steps back from their 2015 WS appearance. Injuries, bad luck and questionable managerial moves is what’s holding them back. Wheeler/Matz have the talent but can they be consistent all season long? Vargas was a bum all season but the biggest bum in NY is Sonny Gray. He needs to be put on a rocket ship.

Yankees have issues. Stanton needs to go and would only accept a trade to the Dodgers as they have too many big boppers and need some clutch hitters. Didi may be out till the ASB (All Star Break), Sanchez needs to improve behind the plate, Ellsbury can join Sonny, Greg Bird is lost and this is before me touching base on the starting pitching which is subpar. I’ll gladly trade the Mets rotation for the Yankees in a heartbeat.

DeGrom > Sev
Thor > Malaka
Wheeler > CC
Vargas > Gray
Matz < Happ (FA to be)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ny325 View Post
Should be a exciting ALCS, and World Series. I’m rooting for Houston, however, I wouldn’t mind seeing Milwaukee win.
Houston is loaded. They are the GSW of MLB and cannot be stopped as you can only hope to contain them.

Last edited by F30lolz; 10-13-2018 at 04:55 PM..
Appreciate 1
ny325895.00