View Single Post
      04-21-2016, 03:09 PM   #1148
FType22
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2011 e92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verbiage View Post
It can make you jittery (as a lot of high concentrations of caffeine have the potential to do) as well as itchy skin surfaces. Lolz. I personally have never experienced any of these things, but I do feel 10x more alert and...awake. Definitely a huge boost for my cardio routines, and even the pump. I dunno, I just get excited thinking about drinking that stuff. My body also has a high tolerance for most things, so a lot of the side effects people claim to get from different stuff, I never/rarely get.

You'll love the effect the BCAA's have, I mix with 8oz of water and drink it alongside my protein with dinner.

I take Animal, heard of them? Animal Flex, it's a great joint lubrication complex. I started a thread on joint supplements earlier this year because I had some pretty bad pain, but the Flex is awesome. I also take Mytrition Men's Sport Vitamin packs from Vitamin Shoppe, gives me the awesome neon pee.
LOL neon pee! Radioactive pee! One of my friends used to take animal pak back in the day, so I've heard of them. My joints actually started feeling much better after adding butter to my rice when I was boiling it. Odd but true!

As for your other recco's on the supplements, I'm going to go ahead and try them out. Maybe not the N.O. because I feel like I'll be one of those people itching with a sore stomach and having every side effect, but def for the other things, thank you for the knowledge bomb
Appreciate 0