View Single Post
      04-13-2019, 07:43 AM   #16
JerryW235
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2021 X7 40i; 2021 X3 M40i

Over the past 20 years, we've had 3 Portuguese Water Dogs. They can be a very curious, mischievous, strong willed breed, and sneaky. Over that time one or the other has consumed the following: dryer sheets, my wife's knee high socks, a whole rotisserie chicken, whole loaf of French bread, whole box of raisin bran, whole box of chocolate cake mix, multiple clean / new tampons out of the box, shredded and eaten multiple rolls of toilet paper, multiple hard back and paper back books, multiple magazines, a foil packet of decaf coffee, about 2 lbs of rawhide chips in one sitting... The list goes on and on. Fortunately, after the first trip or two to the vet, we learned that a little hydrogen peroxide will make them throw up if it's something that's really harmful. Usually the worst after affect is a day or two of diarrhea. However, there's nothing quite like chasing after your dog, trying to grab and pull out a dryer sheet or sock that's sticking half way out their butt!

The best though was when the dog ate the certificates for a foursome at a local, exclusive golf course, that I paid $400 for at a silent auction for a local charity.

Last edited by JerryW235; 04-13-2019 at 03:44 PM..
Appreciate 3
wrickem2101.00
minn1914034.50
Matticus913474.50