View Single Post
      10-01-2017, 11:25 AM   #8
BigHurmJr
Private
Rep
Drives: 2018 X5 M-Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOOF-M3 View Post
That is a very nice list of options, from memory I can't recall what options you are not getting. I'm seeing a CPO range with similar mileage from $42k to $51k but it does appear that you are better optioned than most cars. I found a $51,000 M-Sport with 10,000 miles and still under original warranty for appx 6 months.
26,000 miles with appx 6 months warranty for $44,000.
So all things said, you are probably a little better optioned and you are getting a longer warranty. But you could always buy an aftermarket warranty and still be a little cheaper buying a lower priced M-Sport.
I'm sure you have found a great car and the price is acceptable to all parties. You can drive yourself crazy looking for the best deal. If your car is local then take that into account on shipping or taking the time to fly in etc...
Thanks for all the helpful advice! I really appreciate it a lot. You are absolutely correct, it's driving me crazy to find a better or just as good deal and I only started looking yesterday evening. I love the ton of features on this vehicle for sure which is what is making it hard to find anything else for the money. I just wish it was one year newer honestly.

As much as I like a good BMW it's just a hard pill to swallow when considering to pay $50k for a 4 year old vehicle even though it's almost completely optioned out. I guess all things considered it's still a good problem to have.
Appreciate 0