Thread: Confess here
View Single Post
      11-12-2019, 10:41 AM   #2578
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
United_States
Rep
Drives: G01 X3 M40i Dark Graphite

I had the church-bus this morning. Yes, I WILL refer to it as nimble. 2-lane curve over a bridge, and the car on the inside (where I eventually want to get to) is doing 55. I'm easily cruising 60, but to be nice I speed up with every intention of passing, signalling, then taking the lane. Goon suddenly speeds up to 60. I go to 65, 70, and then 75 with him sudden;y pacing me because he KNOWS I'm going to move over. Now, this was in the dark, before 5:45, and no other vehicles on this stretch of roadway. I signal and move, and he flashes his high beams. SUDDENLY, that frightens me and I have to check to make sure my brakes are in good working order. Again, I'm in the church bus, big white Ford Econoline 250, he was in some little Honda or Toyota that had seen better years.

I rounded the corner at the end of the road after traveling sub-speed limit, then punched those 8 little cylinders up to 75 again. He maintained 1/4 mile distance the rest of the way to his turn-off, even when I slowed way down.
Appreciate 1
upstatedoc7559.50