CTinline-six
Hoonigan
United_States
Rep
Drives: '09 328i, '98 Wrangler

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turkish Pickle View Post
lmao, the officer said there are cameras but they're horrible to read anything and that i was basically sol

As a former auto claims adjuster this shit drove me up a wall. I would always ask businesses/municipalities who had these types of cameras why they purchased/continued to pay for them if they are completely useless. I would often get sent grainy videos of dark cars hitting something at night. Like WTF am I supposed to do with that?? Yes, the video shows a car hitting something... which we already knew based on the skid marks and damage at the scene. Other than that it provides no useful information, so I'm glad I waited a week for you to send me this "revealing" footage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turkish Pickle View Post
Thanks - I've called her insurance earlier today and am going to a body shop (or three) to get quotes tomorrow/friday. The damage is a lot on mine, door, quarter panel and rear bumper, potentially a new tire as well after the plastic got jammed (it's still in there).
Woman driver, no survivor.

-Dr. Ian Malcolm, Jurassic Park
Appreciate 2