01-07-2021, 11:55 AM   #14
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
United_States
Rep
Drives: G01 X3 M40i Dark Graphite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dlpfcb View Post
Dang that’s brutal man. Have you tried weights for you legs. Squats with weight, lunges, single leg toe raises etc. 90+% of running or leg pains is from a muscle imbalance in the chain. Either hips, gluteus or hams. Something to try. You could also have flat arches causing your ankle to natural tilt in causing. But for PF I would do single leg raises on the edge of a stair 3 sets 3 times a day then add a little weight. Hope this helps man!
Weights (before the gym closed). I know my ITB on that side is fucked, there have been times over the last several decades when I would get just screaming pains in my hip from that dragging over the bone, at least that's the way it felt. Regular massage is brutal on my hips, but I'm back in tomorrow Hams have been a cramping issue since I was a teen (54) but have eased up in the last several years since I greatly increased Mag supplements.

I saw an ortho, he said there was a surgical procedure, but it just doesn't do much. His wife had it done, but he wouldn't recommend for me, and he wouldn't do it on me. He said there are others who would cut me open if I really wanted it.

I still PLAY soccer (at least before la 'Rona), but had to give up the referee position. I *thought* it was the changing direction as an AR, but that doesn't explain the pain of flat walking on sidewalks for less than 2 miles.
Appreciate 0