Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 bmw 320i xdrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleWede View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by floridaorange View Post
Sweet fancy moses 2 uh, at a truck stop...
Bruh, just eat healthier.... brb going to
It's a dick move, but when I know I'm going to blow up a bowl, I prefer to be where I don't have to be responsible for clean-up/clearing the line. The Karmic debt is not even close to settled when I'm the one who has to unclog our home, and the wife/kids do a fine job of using nearly a roll a day in each bathroom. I finally seem to have broken them of putting baby wipes in the toilet though.

Eating healthier is tough with my adopted Hispanic culture. I try to learn the wife new culinary tricks, but after 20 years of trying, I'm not seeing a bright future in that arena. Carbs are easy/cheap, even though I'm bringing her around to the idea that we have significantly more disposable income for food. I do find a few green vegetables in soups, and the fruit bowl seems to be occupied by actual fruit, as opposed to chips or bills.
Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleWede View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by floridaorange View Post
Sweet fancy moses 2 uh, at a truck stop...
Bruh, just eat healthier.... brb going to
It's a dick move, but when I know I'm going to blow up a bowl, I prefer to be where I don't have to be responsible for clean-up/clearing the line. The Karmic debt is not even close to settled when I'm the one who has to unclog our home, and the wife/kids do a fine job of using nearly a roll a day in each bathroom. I finally seem to have broken them of putting baby wipes in the toilet though.

Eating healthier is tough with my adopted Hispanic culture. I try to learn the wife new culinary tricks, but after 20 years of trying, I'm not seeing a bright future in that arena. Carbs are easy/cheap, even though I'm bringing her around to the idea that we have significantly more disposable income for food. I do find a few green vegetables in soups, and the fruit bowl seems to be occupied by actual fruit, as opposed to chips or bills.
Well gut health is everything so keep that in mind

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrussGott View Post
Sounds pizzagatey.
Appreciate 0