shoei
Banned
Rep
Drives: MW Vespa w/pink racing stripes

Quote:
Originally Posted by wtwo3 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoei View Post
I was in the burbs!!! Western Ave / St lol.

Okay so the Korean is good but when you and your fam (haven't forgotten about your SD question just haven't had time to respond) get to CA, see if you can make it to LA at least for the day. I'd like to take you and your fam out to Korean BBQ. It's, different in LA lol. No way to explain it but people in Korea even come to LA specifically for the bbq. My treat. Least I could do for all your recommends.

Minus the speeding ticket. I blame you not my foot for that one, lol
Appreciate it! I've had Korean BBQ in LA once and it's definitely a lot better than out here I'll give you that. For sure I'll let you know if a day trip to LA is in the cards.

I'll take the blame western is still considered the city though... I mean the burbs burbs. Unless they've started putting speed cameras in the actual burbs.... then I'm def getting the hell outta Chicagoland.
Just do it. I'll take you to a place that will change your life and possibly fuck up korean bbq forever in Chicago

Most of the spots in LA, they cook the food for you at the table. I was confused when they handed me the tongs

Regardless, very much appreciate the lengthy list you gave me. Gonna do my best to hit them all lol
Appreciate 1
wtwo317864.00