shoei
Banned
Rep
Drives: MW Vespa w/pink racing stripes

Quote:
Originally Posted by wtwo3 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoei View Post
Just do it. I'll take you to a place that will change your life and possibly fuck up korean bbq forever in Chicago

Most of the spots in LA, they cook the food for you at the table. I was confused when they handed me the tongs

Regardless, very much appreciate the lengthy list you gave me. Gonna do my best to hit them all lol
Oh yeah.... I should have mentioned that you have to cook your own meat
It's clear to me we might be ridiculously spoiled on the west coast lol. Valet here is bananas. $10-20 usually gets you parked in the front and whatnot. Most restaurants for example are just gratuity or maybe $2.50. It's on average $50 to valet everywhere I go in Chicago lol. I remember now why I made that crack about just getting a driver for my next car vs getting a car in Chicago. Turo is A LOT more fun in LA as well. The higher end models. Was surprised by that.

Last time I was here was '19. Not much has changed. Except construction. Still perpetual construction all day and night. Lot more HoodCats now more than ever. They're everywhere and they all drive the same. Ridiculous. They act like it doesn't snow here and awd might be better suited for them lol
Appreciate 1
wtwo317966.50