techwhiz1
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: E90 335, E70 X5

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbsilver View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken7 View Post
That's what I thought and ran into the same issue with repeated build attempts at the dealer & at home. However, as of 10 minutes ago, I was able to successfully build a fully decked out eDrive 40 with Premium Package, Parking Assistance Package, Driver Assist, Icon Adaptive LED, eSIM 5G, wireless device charging, Harmon Kardon, Heads Up Display & Driver Recorder. As my dealer guessed, it must have been a glitch in the system before. In fact I just called him and he STILL couldn't build it at his desk even with my build code. We both are thinking it might be a browser issue on their end since he's seen this kind of thing before. I'm doing the build on Safari on a Mac.

He felt strongly that if I was able to do it at home then the build must be legitimate and it's just a matter of time before it's fixed on their end.
Not necessarily a valid build. If I make enough changes I can "trick it" to have more options but it's not repeatable. I'm going in Monday, hopefully they will have this figured out by then. But if I start with a M50, then there are no restrictions. Think they are allocating chips!
I was able to configure with the 20" wheels and summary without adding the package and at a lower price.

Not a valid build for my M50.
I cleared my browser cache and started over.