Quote:
Originally Posted by techwhiz1 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Game View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by techwhiz1 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haywood View Post
Is anyone expecting to negotiate below MSRP? I haven't bought a new BMW in 9 years!
I expect to.
At least a couple of grand.
I've been going to this same dealer for more than a decade for service. They have been servicing two cars.

We shall see. I definitely am not paying more than MSRP. My dealer is also on the California instant rebate list
Couple thousand off in California?!

I wish you luck but this isn't 2019. I think MSRP would be a great deal for you.
Nah. MSRP isn't a problem.

I have a great relationship with my dealer.
I have service history that goes back a decade on multiple cars.

We shall see. It's not a deal breaker either way.
Ya keep us in the loop. We've had discussions in other threads about most Cali dealers selling over MSRP.

From my experience working at a BMW store, sales and service rarely mix when it comes to getting a deal.
My local dealer hasn't been selling over MSRP.
The sales and service people do talk. If your sales people don't understand the relationship with service, they lose continual service dollars.

I'm definitely not paying over MSRP. I have never done that and am not in love with a car to do that.

There is a new dealer in Fairfield that has no hassle pricing. Not my dealer though.

I don't know about Weatherford in Berkeley -> used to be slimy. But don't know now.

I will never buy another car at Steven's Creek. I had cash and the sales manager kept trying to mess with the price of the car even after I had a deal.

I've bought at Peter Pan below list before with no hassle pricing. They are a Costco affiliate.

Don't know about SF BMW.

Don't know about Fremont.