View Single Post
      11-19-2021, 09:03 AM   #82
Ken7
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: Audi e-Tron

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbsilver View Post
Think I figured out the website configuration bug for the eDrive40 locking out the parking assistant with other packages. If you select the major packages in reverse order from how they are presented (pick parking assistant last), then everything seems to work as expected.
I was just going to post this! I found exactly the same thing, plus one other seemingly important thing. I've been doing my builds on a Mac, but I tried doing one on my PC (and this held true for one build failure I got on my Mac too when it booted the Park Assist). When I ran into the Park Assist being deleted after picking the Driver Assistant Pro, I continued with the build anyway. But here's the kicker, when I went to the summary, it showed the Parking Assist listed in the options anyway! The difference was there was no price listed next to Park Assist. So what does this mean? I'm wondering if when you pick the Driver Assistant Pro, the Park Assist may get rolled in anyway.

The fact that there's no price is not a warning flag since other options you select show up in the summary also with no price (wheels, high gloss trim that I selected, etc.). So the fact that there's no price doesn't mean the selection was invalid.

I really think this will be fine in the end. It may be wise not to have an order submitted until this is really ironed out. As I said in a prior post, my dealership has found that the orders are not even open for submission quite yet...at least as of yesterday.
Appreciate 0