09-13-2021, 10:25 AM   #2676
ramman434
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: F30 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyn-BMW View Post
People who think that the weights and machines belong to them and they corner the market on them. Especially when they take multiple weights and machines, while only using one at a time, with total disregard that at some point other people would like to use them. Oh and, people that aren’t smart enough to bring their own water.
Had an old guy doing this at our gym for a couple months. He'd bring an actual stack of towels (10+) and leave 1 on each station and not return for 30 minutes. He'd be across the room playing on his phone.
One of my buddies picked up all of the towels and stacked them next to his water bottle after he'd been in the bathroom for 10 min. He no longer does the towel thing.

New one for me is these high school kids have started walking around shirtless to go pick up weights, workout on benches etc. I didn't know I'd joined Gold's Gym from the 80/90s.
Appreciate 0