View Single Post
      10-04-2021, 01:24 AM   #1
M4_ZMT
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: '21 i3S, '01 325i

One of the last- my new '21 i3s BEV

The lease was up on my 2018 i3 in Protonic Blue REX and I fell in love with owning one of these little spaceships. Once I heard that production was winding down, with no direct successor (hatchback B segment type vehicle), I knew I wanted to place an order for one of the last model year i3's. Coming from not only a REX but a non-S to an S BEV has been awesome. I love the increased range from my older model and I don't seem to be missing the REX yet, however, range anxiety hits a little different, but even though it isn't the most range per dollar ratio, for my use it couldn't be more perfect.

I definitely notice the bump in horsepower and torque, and nice suspension and body control improvements. It feels like truly an e-hot-hatch now and the hallmarks of RWD, carbon fiber chassis, build quality and interior design, I still love this thing. The only bummer due to the ongoing semiconductor shortage is that I was unable to get HK sound (but hey, blue seatbelts ); oh well- base is fine for me in this car. Got the windows tinted and next up will be ceramic coating, as this color shows dirt and dust way more quickly than my old one; and who knows, this might be my new keeper once the lease is done.

SPECS:
i3s BEV 2021
Imperial Blue Metallic/Vernasca Dark Truffle/Dark Oak Wood
Tech Package
Moonroof
Blue Seatbelts
Heat Pump
Black wheels (style 431)

Here's some initial pics:

Appreciate 7
vreihen1615467.50
ovesund83.50