View Single Post
      12-10-2016, 10:21 AM   #3
hotrod182
Rep
Drives: 2023 i4 M50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eye-O-Matic View Post
I have changed. Most of my family and friends would not have believed it. First of all, last year we went added Solar on the house. This year I just sold 22 Cylinders of my 2 current automobiles. I have been a Car Man my whole life. I love cars.

Last month I sold my 2010 Mercedes Benz V12 S600. Loved the car. An amazing vehicle. A solid Tiger Tank in every way. It had features that some cars do not have in 2017. For instance, most i3 Tech pkg owners are amazed over the souped up cruise control and "no feet" stop & go traffic feature. My 2007 S600 had that (Distronic Plus) 10 years ago. Nothing is as quiet on the road as the S600. But I digress...........

Anyway, I sold the S600 last month, and just sold my 2002 GTS ACR Graphite/Silver Dodge Viper. Between the two of them, that's 22 Cylinders of gas guzzling muscle. They both got less than 20 mpg around town. The Viper closer to 15mpg.

Last week I leased a Mineral Grey i3 Rex. And................. I LOVE IT!
I must be getting old (58), but It is fun to drive. I'm in San Diego and 1 mile from a ChargePoint station at Fashion Valley Mall. I can charge there in 20 minutes and all for FREE! It's crazy. Great $349 per month lease for a $56,395 car. No fuel cost! No Maintenance cost! No repair costs! And I'm helping the environment. My kid's are so proud of me.
Is that picture of the i3 showing the high beams on? If so are they LED or Xenon? Mod info?
Appreciate 0