12-11-2017, 03:25 PM   #56
Mandi90TT
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: BSM 6MT M4 F82

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave 90TT View Post
I'm using Minergate right now, which is by far not optimal, but is literally as easy as downloading the software and clicking start. Minergate has issues, though (they take roughly ~20% of your hashrate for themselves). It's a stopgap until I have time this weekend to correctly configure my rigs for either Winminer (which also has issues), or point them at a pool to mine directly. That will take time, though, and I don't have any time right now.

Side note: I sold all my bitcoin at $16,773/BTC because I've got a strong feeling we have hit the top of the bubble, and it is going to crash in a couple of days. I'll keep on mining, and will likely rebuy some BTC when/if it does crash.
So, I changed to BetterHash, seems to be working better, and was easily able to make withdrawals that quickly got posted to the various exchanges in which I keep coins online.

And yeah, no one is arguing that cryptocurrency is a safe investment. We all get that it's risky. Don't invest money you can't afford to lose.