View Single Post
      02-18-2021, 09:26 PM   #47
HeelToeShift
Major
Rep
Drives: Mine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacht3 View Post
Exactly...Final MSRP + options + ADM will likely start to price these very close to McLaren, Ferrari, Huracans in which case I would be strongly considering one of those options vs. agreeing to an ADM and/or making an upgrade from a 991.2 seem financially silly (not to everyone - plenty of folks with more money than they know what to do with).

Inversely, it may make the 991 look like a bargain and drive demand for those.
I believe we are going to see a 10-15% jump in price on the GT3. It will not only hold 991 prices but aligns with the way pricing on the 992 has gone across the range. The GT3 honestly was so cheap for what you got before. At 160K+ base it makes a lot more sense. And they’ll sell well at those prices too.
Also look at the big jump on GT4/Spyder prices...another leading indicator of where I think prices are going more on the GT side here vs 992.
Wrt Mclaren, Lamborghini, Ferrari they are still much more expensive cars (and some of them commanding ADM too; IE EVOs) so comparing MSRP + ADM isnt quite apples to apples. And generally speaking there are people who will buy a GT3 and have many of the others or people who won’t buy the others and exclusively want the GT3 so I don’t think pricing being close makes much impact.

Last edited by HeelToeShift; 02-19-2021 at 09:01 AM..
Appreciate 0