View Single Post
      10-20-2017, 04:44 PM   #12
insanecoder
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 340isDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
Putin wants love, and he knows from where to get it. Fuck, we even took in hitler over Stalin .

... And we see him as worse.

Ukraine was moving towards the eu, and the Ukrainians i have met this year tell me (no matter what they are seen, Russian Ukrainians or Ukrainians, or Ukrainian Russians) that they all after the news coverage from your elections, they now understand how they were used.

I would really want to talk about the end game. My republican friends keep telling me this too: This is not about Russia as a country, this is not about the Russian people. This is about a small number of Russians with money.
If you are speaking seriously there is no end-game
its an ever continuous game of power
and yes its really not Russians vs Americans etc though via MSM it ends up that way.. that ordinary folks die and kill other ordinary folks from other countries for no good reason except what theyre told
Its usually about the rich guys.. fighting a turf war with other rich guys
case in point
Gazprom gas pipelines thru Ukraine and the gas pipeline from Qatar and eventually via turkey.. these are large factors in the fight determining many of the issues in that region today.. the divided factions (kurd, free Syrians, AlQaeda, ISIS) and payrolling this side over that side make them small pawns in the game its all about $$$ and power