View Single Post
      01-28-2018, 07:53 AM   #777
radiofrequency
Field Marshall
Rep
Drives: 2018 M4 ZCP, 2021 M2 Comp

Quote:
Originally Posted by M_Six View Post
I put a deposit on a 2018 Trek Domane SL7 Ultegra Di2 today. Now the wait begins. Still waiting for my Garmin Vector 3S pedals to go with the new bike. Hopefully all that comes together next month.

Curious why you did not go with the integrated Dura Ace Power Meter (R9100-P)? I started using PowerTap before it was cool to have a power meter and love the data. On another note, those new Trek's have made a huge leap and look great - congrats on your new bike. I ride a Time now, and it is the most comfortable bike for me, but then again, I come from another era when we all all thought Reynolds and Columbus tubing was the pinnacle of technology! Suffice to say, I've seen a ton of change in the industry, BTW, my first Trek was the carbon/aluminum back in the very early 90's. I appreciate your post as it reminded me just how far Trek has come even while having to survive the tumult the industry has experienced over the past decade. Here's a link to the Dura Ace power meter: http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/shim...loton-in-2018/
Appreciate 0