04-21-2016, 01:21 PM   #1137
Verbiage
Dismembered Member
Jamaica
Rep
Drives: F80 ZCP 6MT, R55 Clubman S 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJP86 View Post
No I really don't. You might have remembered my eating thread a few months back. At the time I think I was about 175ish or so, and since I've changed up a lot but my usual routine, and by usual I mean almost every day, looks like:

2 scoops protein shake (24g per scoop) (pb + almond milk)
yogurt

chicken breast with rice or veggies
a snack of either protein bar or veggies

protein shake post work out (berries, 2 scoops whey + juice - all natural)
chicken + rice + salad
protein shake 3 = almond milk + whey

I might snack more inbetween, by snack I mean additional veggies or granola right before my workout which is after work around 430-5pm

I was looking to add creatine or BCAA's to my diet, I don't like caffeine so a lot of pre-workouts don't do it for me, but I haven't found a BCAA I want yet.

Usually my recovery is very good, even after strenuous days, but I know there is always room for improvement.
Way to go! That's great; consistency with diet is important, while too much consistency when training ceases to induce muscle confusion and isn't good! Haha. You know, you could just buy regular colorless/raw creatine monohydrate to mix in with your shakes or regular drink; it is tough to find pre-workouts without some type of caffeine included amplifier.

The only caffeine I consume actually is in my pre-workout LOL. Also, look into supplements combining creatine with beta-alanine, it works great and doesn't need to be combined with caffeine. Stacking your pre-workouts is important; my N.O.-Xplode is a compound stack including all of those things.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJP86 View Post
I'm going to look these up!

When you have common interests these things happen haha! I'm passionate about fitness, but I work with a bunch of people who don't really care, so when I find someone I can chat to about it I get all into it.
Definitely dude, they are also really well priced, for what they do, and they taste awesome.

Couldn't agree with you more. Most people are generally just into the fitness discussions because they see it as a hipster fad LOL, but they're not into the nitty gritty. I genuinely take my shit extremely seriously.

My delivery experience and beach photoshoot here.
Appreciate 0