12-19-2019, 03:15 AM   #4946
Dang3r
Schmollbraten
Germany
Rep
Drives: M4CPC // HP4 Comp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelse92 View Post
Curious, all other things equal (eg personality compatibility, chemistry, mutual attraction, etc), how much weight you guys put on things like age/financial status/career path when dating??

Currently in a situation where I've been on a few dates with a few different guys and all three are great and pretty much equal in all of the personal categories; but all very different in the "material" categories if you want to label it that. Not sure which road I want to go down if I want to pursue a relationship with any, each one has pros-cons. Without getting too much into specifics...
The oldest one is the most well off/stable career & 1yr divorced & college age children
Youngest one (closest to my age) most risky/unclear career path & no kids
Third one right in-between and has a 2yr old son & travels for work 70-80% of the time & half the weekends not traveling are spent with his son.

Obviously you guys can't make the decision for me but curious how you all weigh these things from your perspectives, all other things being equal.
I see your dilemma, you wont longer be alone but on the flipside: Would you consider to refuse all your three listed candidates to save you from a maybe wrong decision? Thats smart, if you are not too desperately seeking a man/friend or whatever.
What I miss into your post, what are you looking for? Should it be just a friend or partner to stay with or do you consider marriage at the end, family plans and so on?
Older man maybe more reliable, they're almost settled to themselves and know their points into their life. Con maybe that some fires are no longer so bright that you would be satisfied with it for longer times - and I dont talk about sex
Mid age is fine, more flexible and willing to adapt some of your … habits(?) if you know what I mean.
Same age or younger under the perspective of carreer and family planning were no match to me, neither nor.

You seem to stick to the mid ager but if I read his more or less absence from home...how close do you want him to your life? When his most time is planned out, is the rest enough for you? Just asking...

Some say, that my scrotum has its own small gravity field and when Im slowing down that brake lights come on at my buttox
Appreciate 2