View Single Post
      11-28-2020, 04:51 AM   #1
MolarBear
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: BMW i8 LCI

Servicing offer - connected drive - Black Friday/30% off potentially

30% off service packs on the connected drive website - Black Friday? My car is 2 years old (or within a few days of this) and has a 3 year service pack.

I've been able to extend this to a 5 year 60,000 mile service pack for £8.68!

Worth logging in to connected drive to see what comes up. Option also to go to 7 year 74,000 mile service but that was £838.

Service scope is:

With BMW Service Inclusive, you are eligible for the following services during the agreed term and mileage combination**:

Service engine oil incl. refills (oil, wiper fluid)
Service vehicle check according to BMW specifications
Service micro filters
Service fuel filters (only for diesel engines)
Service air filters
Service spark plugs (only for petrol engines)
Service brake fluid

You are also eligible for the included services regardless of how often your vehicle needs servicing during the respective term and mileage. You are always eligible for services if the smart maintenance system, Condition Based Service (CBS), displays the need for servicing on your BMW display. When you reach the specified mileage or term*, you are no longer eligible for services included in Service Inclusive.

You can find more information on the T&Cs for BMW Service Inclusive in the ConnectedDrive Store as well as legal notices regarding data protection HERE

* Whichever is reached first; the term (in months) and mileage (in km and miles) of BMW Service Inclusive begin on your BMW's registration date and must have been purchased by the first service appointment so that the respective services are covered.
Appreciate 1