10-16-2021, 06:36 AM   #1402
wtwo3
Major General
Rep
Drives: 23 X7 40i; 23 M3; 24 cooper s

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoei View Post
11's are on my favorite list. Concords and Space Jams.

My personal favorite are these though. Have a few pairs, ones just generic retro but the ones with the Nike Air on the heel are completely different quality from the other retros. Leather quality is infinitely better on the Nike Air ones vs the Jordan Brand ones. Ones actual leather the other is almost pleather.

But III white cement, IV white cement grey, V black/silver and the XIs are probably my favorites.

Man, I'm kinda glad I went digging in my closet. I completely forgot about some other rare sneakers. I have some AF1 AC lows. One was a Swiss or Dutch release I can't remember and another pair that never went to production. It's just some off white linen / canvas but still. The wolf grey ones are sick though - they have gum soles and it's canvas material.
These are nice. Surprised at the quality difference though between the Nike Air and J's. Wonder if it was just different production runs at different times and they decided to use different materials.

I really want the concords but those are the hardest 11's to get. And not looking to buy on the secondary market. I wouldn't call myself a sneakerhead or a collector, but there's a few pairs I just love because of memories from my childhood. The 11's, 12's, 14's. I have all 3.

Have you ever tried out the 2010's? They were introduced with Dwyane Wade for the first time, they had that circular transparent window. Those are my all-time favorite shoes to ball in. I'm not sure what it is about them, but I feel much more in control on the court in those shoes.

'20 BMW m340i... '20 BMW X5 40i... '16 Infiniti Q50 RS 400... '10 Lexus RX 350... '08 Lexus IS 350... '00 Nissan Maxima... '93 Nissan Maxima
Appreciate 0