View Single Post
      09-22-2021, 01:40 PM   #3
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by floridaorange View Post
Do you judge your aging friends and family that do Not give their diet or exercise any time or attention at all?

The older I get, the more I question those in my family or friends i've known most my life who literally don't ever without or eat right.

I kinda feel guilty for being more disciplined in the overall health department, than many in my family and many of my friends….
I'll be honest, I get sick of the reverse judgement for losing weight and taking care of myself. I seriously get judged and catch hell over placing more focus on my health. I get told, "You're too skinny." My response is "The only people who tell me I'm too skinny are fat people. No one in great shape tells me that I'm skinny." I also get asked if I have been sick or if I'm on drugs. I mean, the answer is always yes to sick and drugs, but the weight loss comes from hard ass work.

I get frustrated with young people who have the time to lose weight or place a focus on their health and are just too lazy. If I don't have time and do it, what is their excuse? It's weird to me that when I was fat, I was completely self-conscious about my appearance, now that I've lost weight and at the gym 5-6 days a week; I'm even more self-conscious.
Appreciate 4
Dang3r12512.00
3PedalJake2613.50