Thread: Pet Insurance?
View Single Post
      11-10-2023, 02:39 PM   #20
Clark_Kent
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Retired

We have Nationwide as well. Had it since we brought our pup home at 8 weeks old and she's now 7. The monthly premium started in the low $40s and it's now in the $80s. The policy pays for 90% once you hit the $250 deductible, so that's nice. We've used it several times and are ahead by a significant margin. She's had a few surgeries over the years that would have cost about $25K. Once you add in the cost of therapy, routine vet visits, annual flea and tick and heartworm, spay, dental cleaning, prescriptions - including dog food, other random visits. If you care deeply about your pet like we do, getting insurance is an easy decision. I would hate to have to think about whether I want to spend a large sum of money to save their life.

The claims process is super easy and I can count maybe twice a claim has been denied and I've submit no fewer than 40 claims. Claim payments are available for direct deposit in the account of your choosing within 5-10 days after submission. No complaints with Nationwide thus far.
Appreciate 0