View Single Post
      02-13-2015, 10:00 AM   #2
lbovill
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 F30 BMW 328i

I have a couple Tags they are nice looking watches, my only caveat is that my first tag's automatic movement broke and had to be repaired at $200.00 within 3 years, then after repair one of the buttons popped off and it is waiting to be shipped right now. The other watches automatic movement still works but a screw is hanging down where it stops the winder from fully circling and is currently waiting to be sent back to Tag as well.

Conversely my Rolex submariner = zero issues. My story may be unique and I am sure there are others out there with the opposite problems. But I thought I would add my $0.02 since you were asking.

Both movements in my Tags are from the Carrera line. Also I still like the watches and think they look great, just a little irritated that they have had problems within 10 years of purchase. Also expect to send them for cleaning at Tag every 2 years after the warranty ends.