04-25-2015, 04:52 PM   #14
ChiTownM
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: M and i BMWs

Quote:
Originally Posted by UKi8
Well obviously a completely different beast so hard to compare, the 458 is an incredible car, but for me not always an enjoyable ownership experience...I'd decided to change this year for a few reasons - 488 coming, warranty expiring, tired of having a point-to-point car and also the not always positive attention it seems to attract (also almost like public property every time you go out - would be different if you could be left alone just to drive it!). Couldn't find anything else I liked, went to the dealership to take a look and so the process began...not sure it will be anymore practical (I tried to kid myself with the 2+2 configuration), and will certainly be a novelty until a few more hit the roads, but I loved the ride, feel of the cabin and also the opportunity to try out something "new". I'll definitely miss the fezza when it's gone, and I've taken it on a couple of great euro trips the past summers, but I'm excited about the new experience :-).
Ill gladly take ur Ferrari for the i8. The biggest thing u will miss is the sound of the engine and exhaust!

Welcome to the club!
Appreciate 0