View Single Post
      12-21-2018, 04:31 PM   #39
RM7
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: Camaro SS 1LE

Quote:
Originally Posted by aswy6 View Post
Am i even going to be able to enjoy my M3 if i move to Seattle? From what is sounds like, the car scene is not very involved, traffic is bad etc
Like if you live downtown and work one block away? No, but that's no different than Dallas or any other major city. There are lots of M3s and other high end cars there and people driving them. It's a major city, like San Francisco, LA, Dallas, Denver, etc. Except, this one is next to mountains and water with some amazing drives. Apart from living in the city (if that is your choice), there are amazing roads and drives nearby and that certainly doesn't exist for all major cities.

I've driven over multiple mountain passes in WA, along the sound, down through the middle, coming over from the East, there's nothing like it in Texas. Depending on where you live and drive, you may want all seasons or winter tires, but snow is very rare in Seattle and other coastal areas. It is wet and some all seasons are infinitely better in wet, so those would probably be your "winter" tires in most places. If you live up in snow country, it would be a better summer car.

Ultimately you should buy a car for you, not for other people. I don't know what the "car scene" is, but I can tell you there are probably as many or more $100,000+ cars there per capita as compared to Dallas.

Last edited by RM7; 12-21-2018 at 04:36 PM..
Appreciate 0