03-13-2018, 10:35 PM   #803
leo95se
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: '09 e92 M3, '15 F15 X5d

Quote:
Originally Posted by M_Six View Post
These guys were serious about their work. They stuck dots on my shoulders, hips, knees, and ankles and video'd me peddling on this high-tech bike contraption. Then they used a program that sees the dots and calculates the angles. Adjust the bike settings, reshoot the video, check the angles, rinse and repeat until the angles are textbook. Then transfer the settings to my bike. I ended up with a new stem and CF bars. They also tested the position and motion of my sitz bones on the saddle. That seemed pretty decent, so no change in saddle. The program they used for that was very cool, though. I got some very comfy new shoes as well. Now if the blasted weather would cooperate and let me ride outside, I can get in a long ride and see how things work.

Speaking of which, did you get buried in CT? Nasty storm.
I’m hoping my lbs does the same!

Snow hasn’t been too bad. I missed the last two storms by about 20 miles. Benefit of being along the coast. Nothing here but a foot nearby. I’ll take it!

The weather is still killing me. I haven’t been able to motivate myself on the trainer. Goofing around with intervals and cadence drills but I get so bored out of my mind I’m not getting much distance at all. Hoping I find myself and get on it. Your rides are looking good!
Appreciate 0