Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: F90 CP

Garage List
23 Bmw M3  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by E94 View Post
I recently ordered a new Audi A7 TDI, with about 6% off msrp. Total came out to around 75k. The delivery date is going to be sometime in early November.

But the 2016 Tesla 70D has caught my eye. After optioning it out it also came out to around 75k after the federal tax incentive.

I would usually put the 640i Gran coupe in the mix, but this time I am sadly leaving BMW out

Do they even offer any additional rebates, incentives, etc. on the Tesla? Can you negotiate as you would a normal car?

What do you think? What would you do?

I am kind of clueless when it comes to these 2 brands.

This is almost identical to the A7 I ordered

And since they do not offer the Tesla in a grey that I like, I would most likely get white.

That screen... Jesus christ I love it

No I don't think Tesla does any incentives.

An why you leaving BMW out?

Also if your wanting something EV, why don't you wait and see what the upcoming Audi Q6 E-tron or Bmw I5... also Porsche is rumored to be launching something EV... The 2015/2016 Auto Show circuit is just around the corner and within 4 months lots of big shows with Frankfort just around the corner next month. Especially if the Audi won't arrive till Nov/Dec and you might be able to get a better deal near year end.. An what's a few months to wait out Frankfort, LA and Detroit Auto Show and Chicago.

Also the Tesla SUV should be completely announced

IDK

Last edited by DocWeatherington; 08-24-2015 at 12:56 AM..
Appreciate 0