08-24-2015, 11:10 AM   #8
E94
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1MOREMOD View Post
Don't know much about either but looks the tesla wins on exterior and the audi on interior. Personally would prefer the diesel engine.
I agree, but the Tesla's interior is what caught my eye originally.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ben14142001 View Post
Parents went through a similar dilemma last year, ended up going with an S6 and they love it. They were also worried about resale with advances in battery technology over the time they would own the car (they were considering just purchasing straight out at this juncture) and that dissuaded them.

I would personally go Audi, but that's just me.

Both great cars though!

-Ben
I would love an S7.... Not practical enough for me though

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocWeatherington View Post
No I don't think Tesla does any incentives.

An why you leaving BMW out?

Also if your wanting something EV, why don't you wait and see what the upcoming Audi Q6 E-tron or Bmw I5... also Porsche is rumored to be launching something EV... The 2015/2016 Auto Show circuit is just around the corner and within 4 months lots of big shows with Frankfort just around the corner next month. Especially if the Audi won't arrive till Nov/Dec and you might be able to get a better deal near year end.. An what's a few months to wait out Frankfort, LA and Detroit Auto Show and Chicago.

Also the Tesla SUV should be completely announced

IDK
Thats funny, I actually just discovered the they had an i5 in the works. Estimated arrival sometime late this decade. Maybe I should get the audi for now and get the i5 when it comes out!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pgviper View Post
Coworker of mine bought a white 70D.

Beautiful car, he loves everything about it. He has already driven from NY to florida and back. NY to montreal and back... Put about 10k miles on the car and he bought it in May.

His only regret is not buying the 85D. He says the extra 30 miles of range is a great safety net when doing long distance drives since you need to stop at the supercharger stations.

This makes me feel better about the range of the 70d and the various supercharger stations across the country.
Appreciate 0