View Single Post
      04-27-2016, 04:17 PM   #1
jaminroe
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 i3 BEV

Question Android music via Bluetooth

Smartphone/music question — I just got an Android phone (Nexus 6P) this weekend, and I came from iOS. I appreciate both platforms, so lets move on from that rant tongue emoticon I tried using Google Music (which is the integrated music app) via Bluetooth this morning, and it wouldn't show my album art or show the controls for browsing/search my music and playlists. Is this something that is for iPhone only?? If so, that's a big huge bummer, and I call BS. Anyone else deal with this issue? I purposefully switched to Android too, so I could get those features back (natively), since Google Music isn't native to iOS.

I'm going to try it via USB port and see if the same thing happens. HOPEFULLY, it's just an Android OS version thing, not yet supported. I do have the very very latest version, where most Android devices don't have it yet.

Is there a place (official BMW forums) that I could actually send in a feature request or something similar that they would see? I've come across the official forums/blog from time to time, but don't know how to find it again. Thank you!

Last edited by jaminroe; 04-27-2016 at 04:18 PM.. Reason: title change
Appreciate 0