North Korea
Rep
Drives: 2013 991 C2S/ 2013 335is E93

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by MalibuBimmer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Desert_Fox View Post
Even as a BMW forum, I think a large majority here would take the 911 and never look back.
What a strange thing to say. Do you not understand that most of the people here -- and certainly every person who has acquired an i8 -- could have a Porsche 911 if he or she wanted, and that most of us don't?

I find the cockpit of the Porsche cramped. And I've never liked the rear engine and weight distribution issues. Coupled with the fact that the styling is still stuck in the early 1970s, I'll pass.
Not everyone has a cash flow like yours "Malibu" Bimmer. I don't think the majority of Bimmerpost could buy a $140k car. I'm just betting out of those that could, more would choose the 911. It's also a silly point to say people who already chose an i8 prefer it over the 911, NO KIDDING!