View Single Post
      10-02-2020, 09:29 PM   #28
zx10guy
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2013 135i

I don't have Netflix but can surmise some of the talking points based on those that have seen it and posted here.

I never understood how people allow a platform such as FB to rule their lives and many times ruin it. I see it as akin to credit cards.

I have a good friend that is consumed by FB. She blasting posts in rapid fire over her political leanings. Enough where many times I worry she's falling into some deep abyss. I also feel it was one facet of why her marriage failed as she and her ex husband would get into it with each other. Her ex husband would post up some inflammatory political post where it would enrage her. She would retaliate with an inflammatory political post she knew would get under his skin. Back and forth it went. She would vent to me about all the problems in her marriage. I told her she and her husband needed to get off of FB for at least a week if not more. But she wouldn't listen.

I have certain rules about what I post up on FB. The first and foremost rule. No politics or controversial topics. I have enough going on in my life to waste more energy. The majority of my posts are pics of my daughter or places I've visited. My FB page serves two purposes. It is a central spot for pics that make me happy that I can readily access. And it allows friends to see how my daughter is growing up.
Appreciate 1
F32Fleet3566.00