View Single Post
      10-03-2020, 10:35 AM   #39
sygazelle
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2014 328i M-Sport, 2019 X5 40i

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
People have often asked me to write about my time as a rep and lobbyist...especially as a rep in the pre-PhRMA days which was the Wild Wild West.

It was all crazy parties, travel junkets, incredibly beautiful reps, salacious physicians, horny nurses, sample controversies, drugs pulled from the market, samples stolen then relabeled and sold, appearances the cover of The Wall Street Journal about people I know and, quite sadly, a suicide....etc. There are even people I know that were part of enforcement actions by the FDA, FTC and DEA.

Ahhhh the good old days!!

After all of the prompting, I actually wrote a 2000 word treatment and passed it on to a casting director I know who has done a few big movies. She loved it and said we could either make a Netflix/Amazon-esqe series from the idea or a full-length movie with named actors. I've finished the 3 major scene and 3 minor scene story boards, all major and minor characters and locations.

Now if I only had the time to write the damn words that go between.

It sounds like an incredible story. Your first-hand knowledge would make it even more special.

If you don't have time, record your thoughts and pay somebody else to write it down for you. This story needs to get told. Just go do it.
Appreciate 2
MKSixer34184.50