Rep
Drives: BMW i8

Garage List
2016 BMW F13 M6  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlaPatsFan View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.SugarSkulls View Post
Clenbuterol + Ostarine/stenobolic(SARMS) brah.

It's one step away from roids- but your balls don't shrink, and you can still bone like a champ. And it's tablets, so no need to inject. AND once you're around 14-15% bf, helps get you down to 10-12 (or lower depending where you're at) you're going to feel strong as fuck though, and keep loads of oxygen in.

Shaky hands like a mother fucker though (because of the clen)

It's worth researching - I'm considering doing it this summer now that I'm getting older. I'm just scared I'll turn to steroids next.

Then I'll be annoyed at my small balls, back acne and balding head.
Just FYI....Clen can really raise your resting body temp which is dangerous and those type of pills are awful for your liver.
Totally with you.

I've seen both extremes- a dude who took only 80 mcgs and another who took 180- both running ketotifen for 4 weeks straight -

The abuse of such a harsh pill was obvious in the latter (like he had insane side effects, especially the shakes and short of breath while we'd be working out)

The guy who limited himself to 80 barely felt anything (sides) and lost 3.7% bf (macro counting with a slight caloric deficit) .

In considering running a 4 week cycle before my best friends wedding (with keto to keep the beta 2s up-regulated) in July.

Or I could just start dieting in like...April/mayish- but caloric deficits annoy me.

Side note- researching Andarine (it's like clen, but a SARM) so that way i could potentially avoid using it all together and i don't ever want to touch steroids so that's out of the question.

I just hate that I've seen the befores/afters of clen. It does work if you have a good diet 6 days out of the week and a good gym regimen