View Single Post
      02-15-2018, 05:33 AM   #1105
Bt12
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2018 X5,2018 m2, 2018 x1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.SugarSkulls View Post
No way in hell is dieting down easier than bulking.

Take it from a dude who was heavier as a kid, got super skinny in my late teens, and have since maintained a decent weight.

I HATE cutting. I don't even mind cardio, I enjoy it. It's the diet that blows.

Bulking (like now) is cakkkkkeeee
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.SugarSkulls View Post
No way in hell is dieting down easier than bulking.

Take it from a dude who was heavier as a kid, got super skinny in my late teens, and have since maintained a decent weight.

I HATE cutting. I don't even mind cardio, I enjoy it. It's the diet that blows.

Bulking (like now) is cakkkkkeeee

Lol

U know Cutting is faster. . U just don’t like the dieting. Hardcore dieting most people can take their body fat from over 35% to something around 20% in 6 months... yes dieting sucks for most people... but it’s easier than working to gain 5 lbs of lean mass except year 1 gains.

I think people have a hard time with dieting because they always stay in a large deficit and watch the scale religiously with no cheat days. Once you figure out your carbs protein, leptin, insulin and glycogen and eating windows... cutting is relatively easy . I mean I have 2 cheat days a week each time I bring my carbs to 400-550 grams... of course I drop it to sub 100 grams on other days. so I’m actually eating cake lol. Protein I do .8 grams per lean body mass. But for this convo it’s all about the cake...
Appreciate 0