vreihen16
Recovering Perfectionist
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW i3 BEV

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by M_Six View Post
Cleaning up my home office so it's presentable for online meetings.
Also bought a 16-port switch to clear up the birds nest of smaller switches and cabling in my office. I have a nice shelf unit coming from Home Depot this week to mount everything on. I figure if this is going to be my place of occupation for a few months or more, it needs to be up to snuff.
Thanks for two reminders. My ~15 year-old rats nest of AV and data cables has been getting on my nerves for a while now. It's probably too much to hope for that Amazon has a pile of super-short patch cables in stock right now.

The second reminder is that I volunteered for a municipal committee, and our first meeting is next week via an as-of-yet undisclosed online meeting system. I have to make at least a half-hearted effort to present a residential-looking background for my computer's camera.

They were kind enough to send me 20+ files, each with hundreds of pages of conflicting municipal, county, and state goals for homework and background reading before the first meeting. Guess I know what I'll be doing for the upcoming 4-day holiday weekend......
MKSixer34184.50