View Single Post
      10-22-2019, 06:22 PM   #588
ynguldyn
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: battery powered tv on wheels

Quote:
Originally Posted by crbalch View Post
As someone that had a Model 3 Performance on order last year, I can say I am so happy I canceled and went with the new M340xi. ICE vs Electric aside, the interior of the Model 3 just felt so incredibly cheap to me. I like the minimalistic approach to a degree, but after being in my M340 for only a few days now, I really appreciate how much they stuffed into the interior of the car. The HUD is amazing for daily driving, the ambient lighting is really cool at night, then the overall technology from ID7 extending into the dash is also really nice.

From a comfort and build quality standpoint, the M340 is leaps above the Model 3 in my opinion. The seats are perfect, every door has good weight and a nice thud to it, and the materials inside just feel like they should be in a 60k car.

The tech in the Model 3 is super impressive and fun, but I just couldnt bring myself to spend that money and sacrifice so much on the interior/build quality. I'll definitely re-evaluate in a few years, but for now I am extremely happy with the G20.
Sounds like you made the right decision and never actually drove an M3P.
Appreciate 0