12-19-2020, 03:40 PM   #18
yco
i'm just saying
Rep
Drives: E71 X6M '10 (sold)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
Really mate ?
There was also a reason why the Ferrari's ran like a bullet in 2019 !
Can you please tell me why the Ferrari's ran faster , and why they are transformed in turtles today ?
Note : The Ferrari strawberry, grapefruit smell disappeared as well !

=> https://www.gpfans.com/en/articles/3...uel-smells-of/

Don't think that happened on another F* planet !
I strongly believe that some guys are blind...Or they suffer from amnesia !
There is "ALWAYS" a reason why car A is faster than car B .
Approved by the FIA or not...
MAX won in Abu Dhabi . Why do you think he could win this race while he was relaxed behind his steering wheel ?
Right ! The RB16 was faster than the Merc's . That's why he destroyed even the GOAT !
Is MAX the GOAT now or what ?
And HAM the GOAT destroyed the rest in 90% of the season because his Merc was faster by the extra power made by the W11 !
As you could see , things can change quickly as you could see in Abu Dhabi..
The Mercs issue at Abu Dhabi was the Mercs MGU-K element . It was almost at his end of lifetime !
Give me a break !

Advice : Please wake up mate ASAP !

"2019"
mate its about Merc' not Ferrari.. Merc's never smelled like fruit juice..

before you were telling that Merc' knew hybrids will come 16 years ago and they were working on hybrids few decades ago.. there were talks about start lights that Merc' automated the sequence which their timing is being made by human each race no way to do that.. now you re telling that their battery can push more hp than others thats why they needed to dial it down during the race..

i see where its going..
next week it ll be Pirelli gives different compounds to Merc' for them to be faster on corners.. then it ll be something like Alonso's rocketship joke that Merc' have a tiny but powerful rocketship under the hood that FIA cant see because its invisible to the naked eye.. then Merc' manipulates the weather when they re on the straight only to give them tail wind to increase their top speed..

mate.. i dont know how you see the world but not every organization or person becomes successful by cheating.. and the ones deserved to be successful deserves some respect as well..