Fritzer
No one sleep in Tokyo
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2011 E90 328i//1995 E34 530i

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY535i View Post
Hello everyone

I’m Looking to buy a Rolex to have as a nice going out watch I’m up to different styles and models. Let me know what you have
Seems like you're pretty fresh to the hobby. A lot of great input in the thread so far, I would reccomend finding your local Rolex dealer and maybe some reputable used Rolex stores near you. Get your hands on to some watches, get some wrist time, talk to the people at the stores. Learn and see what you like.

I can help you narrow down what model would be the best fit for you, if you would like. Someone's first Rolex is a big milestone! Let me know what your budget is, if it's going to be an everyday watch that you never take off, would prefer it for dress circumstances, which models have caught your eye already, etc. I will warn you, you will likely have to buy used with the majority of models. Many are quite literally impossible to be had new. The waiting list for a new, steel submariner is literally years long virtually internationally - for example. Luckily, there are many fantastic models to choose from!