View Single Post
      10-10-2007, 06:22 AM   #35
boostedbavarian
......................... .........................
Germany
Rep
Drives: to many cars too fast

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurboFan View Post
Now that's hot.

Creatine is only going to help if you are doing explosive, high intensity anerobic activities, like sprinting or weight training where recovery is paramount.

It will also make you cramp like a mofo, so drink water like it's going out of style, and even add some electrolytes to the routine. When I was playing ball, I'd take the creatine like candy. You also need to take it with a large dose of glucose to get your body to take it up. Grape juice works well, but the supplement you have probably already has the glucose in it.

All that said, I'd probably skip the creatine if your not doing the high-intensity, high exertion stuff. It will also make you bloat a bit and retain some water. Nothing like andro (mmmm, good shit!), but none the less...

yeah your pretty spot on turbofan, back in school when i was pitching i was all over andro, now that im out and playing in a private league, i find myself in the gym as often but im not really taking creatine like i use tooo, maybe once im done with pt ill start taking it again but i dont know yet..
________
Full melt hash
________
Ipad Guides
________
California Dispensary
________
Easy vape warranty

Last edited by boostedbavarian; 08-19-2011 at 05:10 AM..
Appreciate 0