Biorin
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: to get cheeseburgers

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPrena View Post
@ bold letter.

Okay, here we go...

Question #1: When guys gets played by a girl, we admit it. Yes, male tend to go out to drink and share a 2 hours of sob stories to friend. <--SOB

How come most of females I dealt in the past have a strong mind and just move on (after they got played like a foo) like nothing happened?
We do the same thing, but we try not to let you guys know about it. We cry and eat a lot of ice cream and talk to our female friends, who all say things like "you don't need that asshole, you're so much better than that" blah blah, so I guess we try to act strong.

At least, I think that's what people with female friends do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPrena View Post
Question #2:
From my experience, lots of top level women tend to go after mid packs. Avg job. Avg look. Avg stuff.

That being said, what is a line/point/bell curve which even hot+smart women would find a prey which they can get for sure? What determines it? Is it calculations? Just experiencing different type? Game theory app?
I'm not a Victoria's Secret model, but I can try to answer from my personal experience. In a relationship, I prefer to be the submissive one - I like to make my guy happy and do what I can for him. However, in order to feel comfortable with that power balance, I have to compensate in some way. That compensation usually means that I find someone who I am smarter than, do better than, something. It's not a conscious choice, but something I've observed about myself. Hope that helps.
Appreciate 2