Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Yes

Garage List
2010 135i Coupe  [5.26]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Msizzle View Post
you really feel "joking" about this is appropriate?? Many tragedies took place here to both families and the only thing you want to contribute is an obnoxious joke?? People find support in many different ways and the OP chose to use this forum for support, Thanks for your contribution to the thread........
Yes, including humor. I just about spit out my coffee when I saw the "hang in there" picture. If the OP only wants sympathy then posting in a public forum was silly. You will get mixed responses from people who deal with these situations in different ways. Everyone feels bad that his mother-in-law and grandmother passed at the same time he lost his job and his cousin allegedly murdered his lover but if one of us could get him to crack a smile in the midst of this incredibly heavy shit, I think that's a win.

2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude Hemi | 2010 S4 Sold | 2010 BMW 135i Retired | 2006 Lotus Exige Sold
Appreciate 6