Quote:
Originally Posted by shoei View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sedan_Clan View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoei View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sedan_Clan View Post
I'm trying to find a black LV bag. Which retail outlet has the best prices?
Did you, just use the word "outlet" and "LV" in the same sentence?!!
I didn't mean outlet in the literal sense. Just which major store do you guys recommend.
Is this for you or the lady?

If it's for you and it's for travel, I'd recommend something a bit different. Tumi has good ballistic nylon bags, basically indestructible and good warranty. I use that for business travel.

You'll fret constantly with a LV duffel bag / tote bag. With the Tumi, still looks nice and durable. Less painful if you scuff it, lol
It's for her. She has always wanted an LV bag. I'm not willing to take it out of my Porsche fund, so her limit is like $1000…..so that most likely means a wallet. Lol!
Keychain you mean?

All kidding aside, I'd go with this possible. They don't list the price on the LV website (it says to call them LOL) but I know it's around $1200.

You make it a smidge more complicated by going with black lol. Could've said pink or brown, but nnoooo, you just wanna make things more difficult for yourself lol.

Just depends on her style. They even have ones with giant ass LV logo so you can see it from outer space basically.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0