06-07-2016, 02:31 PM   #1194
Mr Tonka
is probably out riding.
United_States
Rep
Drives: Something Italian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verbiage View Post
I actually love the summaries for your routines on MFP LOL. I am always entertained. And you burn a shit ton. Haha.

But that is AWESOME! Congratulations man! See, progress milestones that become more tangible through application are the sweetest victories. I'm proud of you man! Were you taking anything (preworkout stuff or whatever) at that time, or no?

I'm sure a bit of adrenaline kicked in at the end. She should do the bulk of the wet riding, anyway.
Their levels are Leisure = less than 14mph. Vigorous = 14-16. Very Fast = 16-20mph. Racing = over 20mph. This pisses me off because going from an average mph of 16 all the way to 20 is pretty damn hard unless you're in a group ride. (or drafting my wife) So i'll be at "Very Fast" for a while longer i suppose.

We started riding at noon and i actually hadn't eaten anything that day except for one of those Vega bars about 20 min before we started riding. I had a strawberry honey stinger waffle bout half way through the ride. 230cal and 160cal respectively.

We were fighting about a 15mph cross wind on the way back. At one point it turned into a cross/tail wind and we were doing 31mph on the flat. Then the wind shifted against us and we were putting out twice the effort and only doing 14mph for the last 15 min. The last part sucked.

We were getting hit with hail and the wind was picking up the beach and sandblasting us. We made it back before it unleashed. I took this screen shot as we were driving away.