View Single Post
      02-14-2019, 01:53 PM   #10
Joekerr
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2017 Audi S6

Quote:
Originally Posted by DETRoadster View Post
She dislikes the property management company and the landlord as they have been unresponsive to her requests. The backyards is so overgrown she not only does not go back there, she cant even see this part of the yard form her house. She'd never know if I dumped it back there, though I'd do the neighborly thing and say "hey, it's going to be $300 out of my pocket to haul this away, do you care if I chop it up and toss it under the remains of the tree?"
Well, given she's a renter and it isn't really her problem per se, I don't really support the idea of dumping it in the yard and making her life further miserable.

That being said, the childish part of me greatly appreciates the idea of renting a truck from Home Depot or whatever and throwing all that crap in the bed and dumping it off right in front of the property management's door with a little sign "Manage This". And I mean directly in front of the door so they can't even get in until they remove it. And if you are a big guy, saw them up as big as you can manage so they struggle with it.

Preferably at night, and with a screwdriver to remove the license plate a few hundred yards from your destination in case there are cameras, then pull away, put the plate back on, and return the truck.
Appreciate 6
DETRoadster11456.00
xQx902.50
Kyngofpop676.00
nyalpine907423.50
minn1914012.00